Wednesday, July 3, 2013

update on my summer


Update on my summer

 

Hope summer is going well for everyone! I’m writing today to give an update on how I’m doing in my new surroundings in Milwaukee. My merchandising job is going great! I’m learning a lot and meeting so many new people while doing it. I’ll give you a brief idea of what I do, I service Walmarts and Sam’s Clubs in the Milwaukee area, I do not work for them, I work for a company called Crossmark. Crossmark is based out of Texas and is a very large merchandising company all across the nation. One of the biggest companies we do work for is Beckett. Beckett is the manufacturer of trading cards, football, baseball, magic, Pokemon, you get the idea. Each Walmart’s trading card section size varies; the sections range from 4 feet to 24 feet. The stores I’m doing now have an eight foot section. It’s not too big nor is it too small. Beckett is just one of many vendors we do work for. Each week projects drop into our queue to do. I go at the beginning of each week and schedule all my work for that week, that’s the nice part of the job. Right now I’m working a store in Greenfield and West Allis, both are great stores and I like doing this job. This job has great experience building to it and either one day I’ll move up with this company or I will get another job due to the experience I’m gaining. Well that’s it for this update; stay tuned for more updates down the road…

No comments:

Post a Comment