Saturday, June 1, 2013

End of Semester Wrap


End of Semester Wrap-Up

 

            Well here we are at the end of another great semester and year at Moraine Park Technical College. For me this marks my 2nd full semester at Moraine Park. It was an exciting year full of challenges, learning, and trying new things. I’ve met a lot of people this past year and hope to stay in touch with most of them as we go onward with our own lives and fulfilling our quest of higher education. This past year MPTC has taught me not to be afraid of trying new things. Things I normally wouldn’t have done like attending the Wisconsin Student Leadership Conference in Green Bay or to be a part of the Last Blast celebration. By doing those two events, out of many, I met so many new people and have learned so much about myself. The things I have learned in and out of college in the past year will help me academically and personally. Here’s my advice to new students or students, who have thought of trying new things, DO IT! MPTC is a great place to get involved. Everyone has one goal in mind and that is student success. Without successful students, MPTC wouldn’t be much of a college would it? All three campuses; Beaver Dam, West Bend, and Fond du Lac, need people to lead student clubs, student senate, help setup events, and to help MPTC be a great place. I’d like to say thank you to all my instructors and classmates for making this past semester/year a great one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment